Make something special with this handmade fillable shadowbox frame.
The top can be removed, and is secured with two included wood screws. The bottom two corners are secured with adhesive, along with the front glass panel edges. The back glass panel is floating, and can be removed, so it's easy to take out the glass to mount your bugs and treasures then slide the glass back in place.
There are a lot of details on dimensions below. Please check carefully to make sure it fits your application.
- Pendleton, Oregon handmade poplar wood frame, sanded and stained, with a lifetime hand rubbed polyurethane finish
- Double glass shadowbox for viewing from front and back
- Sawtooth hanger on back for wall mounting
- Laser engraving on back to show the uniqueness of this handmade item.
- Frame outside dimensions approximately:
- Small: 7.5 inches x 7.5 inches
- Large: 7.5 inches x 9.5 inches
- XL 9.5inches x 15.5 inches. (no laser engraving on XL. heat branded.)
- Outside frame depth is 1.25 inches
- Internal dimensions vary slightly between individual frames, as this is a handmade item, but will typically be: 5.75 inches x 5.75 inches, 5.75 inches x 7.75 inches, or 7.75 inches x 13.75 inches.
- Inside between the glass depth of .75 inches (so make sure items placed inside are less than .75 inches thick)
Black stain pictured. Also available in natural finish.
- Personalized laser engraving available on the 7.5 inch frame section of the small and large frames, for an additional fee. Available space is approximately 6 inches x .75 inch.
- Shells not included :)
***Frames can be made to a custom depth and with a fixed back glass panel on request. Please reach out before ordering if you need something a little different than the specifications above.
** Made for you item. Please allow about a week and a half to two weeks for your order to ship.